Dy Wakefield Group
Minister of Finance - Clemson
|Active since||13-02-2017||Job category||Accountancy / Controlling / Tax|
|Educational level||Master / Post-Graduate / ...||Employment type||-|
This position requires maturity and professionalism to support a high level executive and work efficiently in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of prior experience.
Outstanding organizational and written and verbal communication skills are a must. Excellent benefits and bonus potential!
You will be handling several divisions.
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Financial Analysis
• Bank Runs
• Non-Profit accounts (Payment Distributions)
• Non-Profit accounts (Accounts Payable)
• Non-Profit accounts (Accounts Receivable)
• Non-Profit accounts (Financial Analysis)
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist at events
Be able to pass background and drug screening tests.
Experience and qualifications required:
Education and Experience
• Masters in Accounting or Finance
• Knowledge of Non-Profits
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Customer service orientation
• Information management
• Organizing and planning
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
USA and International
Accountancy / Controlling / Tax
|Industry / Industries||
|Keywords||accountant, master's degree|
|Name||Minister of Labor|