Dy Wakefield Group
Minister of International Affairs - Clemson
|Active since||13-02-2017||Job category||Journalism / Editorial / Copywr...|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||-|
This position requires maturity and professionalism to support a high level executive and work efficiently in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of prior experience.
Outstanding organizational and written and verbal communication skills are a must. Excellent benefits and bonus potential!
You will be handling several divisions.
• Interpret for owner in conference and events settings.
• Translate materials.
• Check original texts or confer with authors to ensure that translations retain the content, meaning, and feeling of the original material.
• Listen to speakers' statements in order to determine meanings and to prepare translations, using electronic listening systems as necessary.
• Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials.
• Read written materials and rewrite material into specified languages.
• Refer to reference materials such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
• Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified languages, orally or by using hand signs, maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
• Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
• Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words, concepts, practices, or behaviors.
• Adapt software and accompanying technical documents to another language and culture.
• Compile information about the content and context of information to be translated, as well as details of the groups for whom translation or interpretation is being performed.• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist at events
Be able to pass background and drug screening tests.
Experience and qualifications required:
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree and expertise in multiple languages
• Fluent in at least four languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian)
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Customer service orientation
• Information management
• Organizing and planning
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
USA and International
Journalism / Editorial / Copywriting
|Industry / Industries||
|Name||Minister of Labor|