Dy Wakefield Group
Minister of Justice - Clemson
|Active since||13-02-2017||Job category||Legal|
|Educational level||Master / Post-Graduate / ...||Employment type||-|
This position requires maturity and professionalism to support a high level executive and work efficiently in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of prior experience.
Outstanding organizational and written and verbal communication skills are a must. Excellent benefits and bonus potential!
You will be handling several divisions.
• Negotiating employee contracts
• Preparing and filing government reports
• Drafting legal documents
• Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
• Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
• Administering training workshops
• Formulating employee handbooks
• Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products
• Representing the corporation before administrative boards and court trials
• Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services
• Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist at events
Be able to pass background and drug screening tests.
Experience and qualifications required:
Education and Experience
• A juris doctorate degree is required from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association.
• Must hold an attorney’s license in order to practice law in the state in which they are employed.
• Be permitted to represent in a federal court, thus must be admitted and approved to practice in each federal court.
• Ongoing education: attend training programs and continuing education in order to enhance and strengthen their legal skills and knowledge.
• Knowledge and general experience in business and the corporation’s industry.
• Possession of administrative skills, managerial skills, and negotiating, writing, interpersonal skills is also of great benefit.
• Meetings with board members and management
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Customer service orientation
• Information management
• Organizing and planning
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
USA and International
|Industry / Industries||
|Name||Minister of Labor|