Dy Wakefield Group
Private Secretary to the Sovereign - Clemson
|Active since||13-02-2017||Job category||Secretarial / Office Management...|
|Educational level||Vocational / Diploma / As...||Employment type||-|
This position requires maturity and professionalism to support a high level executive and work efficiently in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of prior experience supporting a top notch personal assistant.
Outstanding organizational and written and verbal communication skills are a must. Excellent benefits and bonus potential!
You will be handling several divisions.
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• Take and relay messages
• Provide information to callers
• Greet persons entering owner’s office
• Direct persons to correct destination
• Provide general administrative and clerical support
• Prepare correspondence and documents
• Schedule appointments
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
• Monitor and maintain office equipment
• Control inventory relevant to reception area
• Tidy and maintain the reception area
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist at events
Be able to pass background and drug screening tests.
Experience and qualifications required:
Education and Experience
• Associate degree in office technology required
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Keyboard skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Customer service orientation
• Information management
• Organizing and planning
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
USA and International
Secretarial / Office Management / Personal Assistant
|Industry / Industries||
|Name||Minister of Labor|